The largest fabrics and accessories center in Guangzhou and probably the largest in China.
The market has the world’s latest trends of fabrics and apparel accessories.
It’s a must-go market if you’re in the clothing, fabrics or clothing accessories business.
It will take you a few days to finish visiting the market as it’s huge.
The price from this market is also the highest among all other similar markets next to it, but it has the latest designs and the best quality as well.
It’s suggested to go here with public transportation since the street is always full of people. It’s almost the place with the highest density of people amongst all other wholesale markets of all kinds.
There are public computers at each floor where you can search for shops that sell certain fabrics, by searching the keyword.
You can also use it as a navigation for finding a specific store.
Here’s a detailed breakdown of the products you can find there:
- A wide variety of fabrics, including cotton, linen, silk, denim, nylon cotton, leather, etc.
- Fabrics cater to different styles and purposes, from high-end fashion to everyday clothing.
- Different sections within the market specialize in specific types of fabrics, such as knitting fabrics on the lower floors and woven fabrics on the upper floors.
- Buttons, zippers, lace, trims, beads, ribbons, and other embellishments.
- Hardware such as buckles, clasps, and grommets.
- Labels, tags, and other branding materials.
- Sewing machines, needles, threads, and other sewing supplies.
- Mannequins, dress forms, and other garment production tools.
- Packaging materials and shipping supplies.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- The market is huge, with over 16,000 shops and stalls spread across six sections. It’s recommended to wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for a lot of walking.
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for wholesale prices can vary depending on the fabric and supplier. Some shops may also have a minimum order value.
- Prices are generally negotiable, so don’t be afraid to haggle!
- The market is mainly focused on wholesale, but some shops may be willing to sell to individual customers, especially if you are buying a small quantity of fabric.