We’ve received lots of inquiries about helping our customer collect products from different suppliers, pack them and put them in one container (or limited number of boxes etc.) for shipping, to handle all the communication back and forth and save cost on shipping.
In today’s guide, I’m going to share with you everything about how we can help you with your import from China business.
When do you need us?
When you need to order from more than one supplier, but want to save cost on international shipping to you, we can be your agent that handles the China domestic processes, including:
- Coordinate with all your suppliers, check with them when they will get the goods ready for shipping to us, the dimension, weight and all necessary information for international shipping to you.
- Ask all suppliers to send the goods to us or we go to the supplier to collect the goods.
- Check the quantity and quality of the products (if required by the customer).
- Repack the goods to a point where it takes the least space while keeping the packaging safe for long period international shipping. This can help our customers reduce cost to a very considerable amount. (Shipping by air and express charges on actual weight and dimensional weight, whichever is heavier)
Our value to you?
1, We can save cost on your shipping.
First and foremost, if you ship goods to you from each and every supplier, it’s not going to work from the financial point. And this is something we can help.
In practice, one supplier is not willing to help you collect the goods from your other suppliers, or send their own goods to your other suppliers.
For one thing, it’s time consuming for them and they don’t want to waste time on something that doesn’t generate value for them;
For another, which is also common, suppliers don’t want to send products to other suppliers who may be their competitor in a way or other.
But we, as a neutral party, are suitable to handle such situation well.
Suppliers usually take us as your people, someone who work for you and that way we can execute your requests as you requested.
2, We save you time on the whole process.
You must know how much time it takes to communicate with the suppliers and how long it takes for them to reply to your messages.
When we do it, we will contact them directly with a call or WeChat message, which is very effecient. And we can talk with them in Chinese for much easier understanding.
Plus, we’re in the same time zone and there is no time difference. This way, we can always contact suppliers as needed for a quicker reply from them.
3, We check the quantity and quality for you
After receiving the goods, we’ll always count as per your order details and make sure the quantity is the same.
We can also help check the quality of the products and report to you. If there is fatal error, we can also help you negotiate with suppliers.
How does the whole process work?
- We’ll provide you with our warehouse address and you can ask your suppliers to send goods to us. If suppliers ask you to pay first, then you may need to pay for the goods first and after they receive the money, they will send to us the products. You can also check with your suppliers if they accept RMB payments. If they do, you can send USD payments to us, and we’ll pay all the suppliers in RMB. This is good when you have multiple suppliers as each transfer will cost you some transfer fees.
- After receiving the goods, we’ll count the quantity and compare with your packing list details. And if there is a mistake, we’ll report to you and check with suppliers. And we can also randomly check the quality of the products. This way, if there are defects, you or we can talk with suppliers for further solutions.
- When everything is set, we’ll offer you our shipping quote and ship them to you. You can also check with your own shipping agent and see which one offers a better deal. Usually we get pretty good rate from our long term cooperated shipping forwarders.
- You’ll pay the shipping fee and our service fee and we’ll ship the goods to you.
How much do we charge?
We have a standard and transparent service rate on this page. Please kindly check it out.
Anything else to consider?
We offer free consultation services to you for any import from China related questions. If you have a question, feel free to email us and we’ll get back to you in no later than 24 hours, much sooner in most cases.
Below are some FAQs and hopefully that’ll help clarify it further.
I have several suppliers, can you help us collect the goods and ship to me in one shipment?
Yes. As long as the suppliers are located in China, we can coordinate with your suppliers, ask them to send goods to our warehouse and we’ll ship the products to you in one shipment.
Where are you located?
We’re located in Foshan, China. It’s half an hour from Guangzhou, 2 hours from Shenzhen and 3 hours from Hong Kong.
How much do you charge?
Our service fee is 5% of your total purchase amount if you only need us to collect your goods, check the quantity and quality and ship the goods to you.
However, if you prefer to know more about our full chain sourcing services, please click here for our service fee details.